Literary Greats Always Cheat at Golf

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Challenge! (In the Voice of my Father)

I have been failing this year at making a New Year's resolution for myself (it's not my fault, I live in a country where New Year's is No Big Deal so it's very difficult to get worked up about it) but my recently aquired online obsession has given me a good one to start the year with:

This year I will read (and godwilling write about in this blog) 50 books. Now, he's doing 75, but I am a graduate student and I am already bogged down with tons of.... reading... (don't judge me, it's mostly articles) so I tink starting with fifty is okay.

I'm starting the year with Thomas Friedman's From Beirut to Jerusalem, I'll let you know how it goes.

Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home