Literary Greats Always Cheat at Golf

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Statement of Purpose

After five years of keeping a livejournal, I've grown a little tired of just writing about my life here on the internet, so I thought I'd try my hand at something with a little more focus this time around. I'm also in graduate school right now, so it's nice to give my mind a rest from that for awhile.

What you'll see here are my reactions to the books I love, hate, or just have been reading lately. I read quite a bit, everything from the trashiest to the classiest. The title of my blog comes from the book The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald, in which one of the main characters cheats at golf. This isn't a snob thing, I also love books like Valley of the Dolls and the Babysitters Club.

Anyway, I hope anyone exists to read this, and if they do, I hope you enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home